Terms and Conditions of the Online Shop
Terms and conditions for orders placed via www.inventiapt.com
1. Conclusion of the contract and delivery of goods
1. At www.inventiapt.com, contracts are concluded only in English.
2. Seller: Inventia Polish Technologies Sp. z o.o.
Registered in Poland as:
Inventia Polish Technologies Sp. z o.o.
ul. Leśna 11
83-041 Żuławka / Poland
Tel./Fax: 0048 58 692 11 87
Registration data required by Polish law:
INVENTIA POLISH TECHNOLOGIES SP. Z O.O.
REGON [Statistical ID Number]: 015180944
NIP [Tax ID Number]: 5932377510
KRS [Registration Number]: 0000130246
1. By clicking Confirm Order the user places a binding order for the products in the cart.
2. The seller confirms the order via e-mail immediately after the buyer sends the order.
3. A binding sale contract is concluded as soon as the buyer receives an order confirmation. An order confirmation sent by the seller by e-mail is considered to have been received by the buyer.
4. Products purchased by the buyer are sent when their price (subject to section 3.2 below) and delivery costs are paid in full.
1. The seller delivers orders only outside Poland.
2. To place an order which is to be delivered in Poland, please visit our Polish distributor’s website: www.souvre.pl.
2. Prices, shipping costs, additional fees
1. The buyer may choose currency when placing online orders:
– US dollar “USD” or euro “EUR”.
2. Prices offered at the time of placing the order apply subject to sections 2.2 and 2.3.
Offered prices are end prices, which include VAT, as required by Polish law, at the currently applicable rate.
1. The end price does not include any customs duties, fees and taxes which may apply in the buyer’s country. The buyer is required to cover any such costs.
2. Inventia Polish Technologies assumes no responsibility for any potential costs of financial claims for goods which have been ordered and retained by customs, health or tax authorities in the buyer’s country.
The buyer can choose and confirm the shipping costs and method at the time of the transaction.
1. The seller offers the following payment methods: PayU electronic bank transfer, credit card and Paypal.
2. For each order, the seller reserves the right not to provide some of the payment methods and to provide some other payment methods.
3. Any financial costs of the transaction are to be paid by the buyer.
In the case of purchases paid by a credit or debit card, the card is charged after the buyer has approved the end price, i.e. the product price and delivery costs as well as any costs of accounting for / currency conversion from the buyer’s account to the seller’s account.
Confirmations of payment transactions are sent to the buyer only in electronic form and the buyer agrees to that.
4. Discount vouchers and their use
Discount vouchers are vouchers which may be purchased, however, they are distributed only during advertising campaigns and have a limited validity period.
Discount vouchers can only be used within a specific period of time and only with one order. Discount vouchers might include a minimal purchase price.
1. The price of the goods purchased cannot be less that the amount on the discount voucher. In the case of a higher product price, any difference may be compensated by a payment made using one of the methods offered.
2. A discount voucher cannot be paid in cash and it is not an interest-bearing instrument. When all goods or some of them are returned, the discount voucher cannot be returned.
1. Discount vouchers can only be used before the order placement procedure is completed. Vouchers cannot be used at a later time.
2. Discount vouchers cannot be transferred to any third parties.
3. Unless agreed otherwise, several discount vouchers cannot be combined.
If, during the purchase, the buyer uses a discount voucher, the seller reserves the right to charge the original price for the goods which will be kept by the buyer if due to the buyer’s withdrawal from the purchase, the total purchase price is less than the value of the discount voucher.
5. The right to withdraw from the contract
1. When purchasing products at the Inventia Polish Technologies online shop, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract without providing reasons. This also applies to goods delivered to a location in the European Union. The buyer may return the order in whole or in part. The returned goods must be of full value.
2. If the buyer wishes to withdraw from the contract, the seller must be notified thereof within 14 days from the receipt of the order. The notification may be provided by sending an appropriate return form to the e-mail address: email@example.com, and the goods to be returned should be sent by the buyer to the seller’s warehouse.
3. If the products are sent by the buyer (at the buyer’s expense), the seller will refund the costs of parcel delivery to the warehouse at the amount of the cheapest delivery method currently being offered by the seller.
4. After the seller receives the goods together with the contract withdrawal form, the paid amount will be reimbursed within 14 (fourteen) days from the receipt of the notification about withdrawal from the contract. The reimbursement will be made accordingly to the payment method selected during the order placement process.
5. The seller may refuse to reimburse the amount paid until the goods to be returned are received or until a proof is shown that the goods have been sent to the seller, depending on which of these events occurs first.
6. The buyer is required to return or deliver the goods to the seller immediately, but not later than within fourteen days from the date when the seller is notified about the withdrawal from the contract. The date will be deemed to have been met if the goods are sent before a period of fourteen days expires.
7. The seller will pay the costs of return delivery if the goods are sent from the country to which they were delivered to the buyer, provided that the buyer uses the return form. Otherwise, the costs of return delivery will be paid by the buyer.
The buyer will not be entitled to withdraw from the contract when:
1. the contract relates to an item which deteriorates or expires rapidly,
2. the contract relates to an item delivered in sealed packaging, which cannot be returned after opening the packaging due to health protection or hygienic reasons if the packaging was opened after delivery,
3. the contract relates to items which are by their nature inseparably combined with other items after delivery.
6. Statutory liability for product defects
The seller undertakes to deliver products free of any defects.
In the case of any defects of products ordered via the shop, the seller will bear the statutory liability under the warranty for physical defects under the Art. 556 et seq. of the Act of 23 April 1964 – Civil Code (consolidated text: Dz.U. [Journal of Laws] 2016, item 380, as amended).
Any complaints about products purchased at the shop or the order delivery should be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com.
In some cases, the buyer may be asked to send photos of products which the complaint is about.
The seller will reply to the complaint within 14 days from the date of receipt of a complete complaint form. The seller will immediately notify the buyer of any potential missing information in the complaint. Along with the notification, the buyer will also receive information on how to complete the complaint form.
The buyer can lodge an out-of-court complaint and seek damages in accordance with the procedure of Online Dispute Resolution developed by the European Commission, available at: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/?event=main.home.show.
8. Other information
1. Goods offered at the Inventia Polish Technologies shop are authorised for marketing:
2. The seller has the following certificates:
– ISO 9001
– ISO 22000
– ISO 22716 (GMP)
3. By making a purchase at the website of the seller, the buyer gives the consent to the protection and processing of the buyer’s personal data pursuant to the Privacy statement and consent to use data by www.inventiapt.com.
8.2 Dispute resolution
All and any disputes will be resolved exclusively by the competent court in Gdańsk.
8.3. Seller’s details:
Inventia Polish Technologies Sp. z o.o.
Registration number in the National Court Register (KRS): 0000130246
NIP [Tax Identification Number]: 5932377510
Date of commencement of business activity: 12 September 2002
Post Office: Żuławka
Street: Leśna 11
Gmina [commune]: Pruszcz Gdański
Poviat [district]: GDAŃSKI